Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Yesterday's drive...





We left Memphis at a few minutes to 7 on Monday morning. About an hour outside of Memphis we ran into some severe thunderstorms until we reached Little Rock, then after that it was smooth driving.














Once we left Texarkana, it was beautiful, clear skies all the way to Big D!!


We stopped for lunch at a Denny's just before Texarkana. Christina saw this and had to have some. So, I can't believe I am going to say this, but I paid $5 for a bag of rocks!!!





















The Denny's was attached to a gas station for truckers and they had a deli. Does this look obscene or is it just me?


This is Christina talking to her boyfriend on the way! She'd kill me if she knew that I said that!!
Here is Dallas!!!



We got to grandmother's at about 4.


We've gotten to see family that I have never met and cousins galore.

No comments:

Post a Comment