Tuesday, April 26, 2011

P6, day 2

Things are going good so far. Working on my water, lots of it! Not really having hunger issues yet, but being busy helps. I'm sure the repetition of this will get boring but maybe that will be a help distancing me from the love of food and help me make it less important to me. It's just 13 days with 11 left.

I have a headache but this has been going on for a week or two, so it's not the new plan. I think it's sinus because it started in TX and just has not gone away. I did a sinus rinse this morning and I will do this for a couple of days to see it helps, if not, I'll make an appt for Friday to see the dr.

Later, gator!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I am kinda hoping this plan will help me focus less on the food. Last week I was pretty obsessed with what I wasn't 'allowed' to have. I threw a fit over a burger at one point - so I am loving not thinking about the food itself. So much water though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're doing well! I don't mind boring, less to think about and less cooking for me! I'm making enchiladas tomorrow night but will freeze half of them for me to enjoy next month!

    ReplyDelete