Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter...

Church this morning was awesome! Izzy looked absolutely adorable! I'll post her pic with the Easter Bunny tomorrow from work, that way I can scan it and post it that way. If I just take a picture of it, it won't be clear.

Phase 6 starts for me, Debbie, Amanda, Kelly and Allan tomorrow. I bought all my supplies yesterday and am ready to go. I have to say I think this is going to be tough. Very regimented, with exact foods and amounts. Good news, though, we can have all the water we want!!

I will do this, it won't be easy, but it will be worth it. I am losing on average 2 lbs per week but during Phase 4 it was 4-5 per week. I think this may help kick start me again. I just wanted it to go faster. I didn't get fat overnight and I know I won't get healthy overnight.

Tired tonight. I think I will go soak in the tub and then go to bed.

Night y'all.

2 comments:

  1. I woke up ready to go! So glad you're doing it with me, I think I even dreamed about it last night. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. You will do wonderfully. I know it. I'll be here cheering you on.
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete