Thursday, April 14, 2011

Things to do....

This is what we did on Tues at 3pm, the crying, not the face painting....





















This is what we did today....

















My grandmother loved the TX state flower which is the bluebonnet. There is a bluebonnet trail around the city of Ennis, TX. The trail goes through fields planted with nothing but bluebonnets. There is even part of the trail that is on private property where you can legally pick them. This is where these photos were taken.


We will be going home tomorrow, it's sad to say, but with grandmother gone, I doubt I will be back to Grand Prairie. We do have 2 aunts and uncles here but I don't think we are close enough that I would feel comfortable visiting, well maybe, my Uncle Jack and Aunt Barbara. Their daughters used to pick on me for being fat when we were kids, so I never really liked them. But we are grown ups now and you would think we would be past that but only the older daughter spoke to me at the funeral and introduced her husband to me (her daughters weren't there yet), but her sister ignored me and didn't introduce her daughter. Oh, well, their loss.


This house feels strange without grandmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment