Wednesday, April 27, 2011

P6, day 3, part 2

Took my youngest to the mall to get a gift for her friend whose party is Sat. Stayed away from the food court. The only food sign I saw was for Auntie Anne's pretzels. Not a real temptation, I do love soft pretzels, though. Sam's Club has them in their deli and those are wonderful!

Got back in the car and I realized that I was HUNGRY!!! Drank a lot of water once I got back into the car, it helped. Having dinner now while I type.n

I received the book I won from Debbi at Debbi Does Dinner Healthy in the mail yesterday, opened it tonight and it looks interesting. Probably start reading it later tonight. The Lean Belly Description by Dr. Travis Stork.

Not much else going on tonight, just kicking back and watching tv. I have praise and worship practice tomorrow night. I'll need to bring my stuff for dinner to work and eat before I leave.

Night y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up my friend. I know you can do this. Take care and rest well. Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy the book, they sent me one too. I found it interesting, not life changing but interesting.

    Hunger schmunger. :-)

    ReplyDelete