Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Great day...

Today was great!!! My husband found another job to replace the one he has now. Monday, for the second time, they have fired him and rehired him at a much lower salary. I am sick and tired of him getting jacked around and I told him so. It is not right. He called a company that he had turned down a couple of months ago to see if they still had some openings. He said not really but to come by and they would talk. He turned it down because it was for the same money and he was trying to increase his pay so the change was not worth it, even though it was for 5 days a week instead of the 6 he works now, goofball. Well, today they hired him and he starts on 5/9. He came by my office today and we talked and he finally took my advice to leave his current job. He is going to see if they will pay his vacation time when he turns in his notice. Keep your fingers crossed!!

Diet is back on track, because of an all day binge on Sunday, I had gained 2 pounds, but as of today they are gone plus a little extra. Sticking to it like glue!! Thanks, Allan and Debbie for the encouragement and advice, it helped.

Now I need to get my butt to the gym or use the kettlebells and dvd that came in last week. I'll give it a shot in the am before work.

Night y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment