Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I survived!!

and resisted!! Thanks so much for the encouragement! I am about to leave work and it is Tuesday!! That means it's dinner at Tammy's and we watch the crying fat people tonight. That is what one of our local radio stations calls "The Biggest Loser". We love that show. I am bringing her dinner which is the left over zucchini lasagna that I made for Easter lunch on Sunday and I will also be bringing my dinner of ... oh sorry it's a secret! SHH!!!

Y'all enjoy your night and choose your food well!

Much love!!

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm enjoy your dinner. I just had mine. I'm so...full!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ate my dinner too. Hit the spot! Can't wait for my snack!

    Oh, I was going to comment on the last post about the pizza but my computer froze. I was going to say that they will be wiping the pizza from their butts tomorrow so it's so not worth it. Your dinner is SO much better!

    Oh, I just saw you're a Pampered Chef seller, I'm going to a PC party on Thursday night. I need a cheese grater! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great. Keep it up. Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate this post. I was looking for this information from long time its a fantastic walkthrough, thanks for sharing.
    restaurant

    ReplyDelete