Sunday, April 10, 2011

Church...

was hard on Christina today. She cried through most of the praise and worship part of the service and everytime someone asked her what was wrong. She kept saying she just wanted to go home, but I was singing this morning and didn't want to leave. She said later that she was glad we had stayed. It helped. We are leaving in the morning to go to Grand Prairie. It will be just the 2 of us as my older 2 children and grandchild left this afternoon. Christian wanted to be there early to help my mom in any way that she could. I wanted to leave today but I had some things at work that I needed to finish up since I won't be there this week. Just about done packing. Took the car to my son's work and we detailed it. He works at Carwash USA and we went through the wash, I vacuumed and then he said that I didn't do it good enough and did it again. He put some rainx on the windows and sent me through the wash again. Van looks great. Came home and took the bench seat out of the back to make room for the hope chest. I'll bring my laptop but I don't think that my uncle (who lives with my grandmother) has internet, but I will try to go somewhere with wifi and do updates. I can check my email and read blogs on my iphone but I haven't tried to blog on it. Don't know that I have the tolerance to try to figure it out right now. Thank you all so much for your good thoughts and prayers, they are needed and appreciated!! Love y'all and God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment