Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weigh in...

340.5!!! Yay, me!! lol I was worried about all the coffee I drank this week! Slowed me down but that is over! Starting back to the gym today, hadn't been in a few months and I realize that I miss how good I felt when I was going. Do my exercises but it is hard to walk with how cold it has been but the gym has treadmills and a 1/8 miles walking track that is laid out around the execise equipment. I'll go the afternoon and then every morning before work. I figured if I get up at 6, get ready to go, I can fix hubby's breakfast just before he leaves at 6:30 and then go to the gym and be back to shower for work. Sweet!

Need more flat out bread for pizza, I hope that will be allowed in Phase 5!!! Can't wait to get the package and check it out.

Off to get ready for church!

Eat well and smart!

3 comments:

  1. New to your blog...I am impressed with your planning and gumption! Not that that means much, but you have a new fan. Keep up the awesome work, girl!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing so well! Keep up the enthusiasm! Nice on the gym!

    ReplyDelete