Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weigh in 2...

Today's weigh in was a little disappointing. I was hoping to lose a little more, but hopefully this is one of those times that the scale will catch up with me, like Allan says. It would be nice if I would have another 8lb week this week (twice in phase 4). We'll see. I think that the 2 new days of lower carb will help. I have noticed that my ankles are starting to swell again. I know when I was on the Daniel's fast, no bread, meat or sweets, that my ankles did not swell, so I don't know if it's the meat or the bread. I will find out this week. I will try to avoid days with bread to see if it's that, I'm gonna do that first because I also have less swelling when I do a low carb diet. I never to stick to those for more than a few weeks, then I give in to the carb cravings and give up.

Church was good today, not that it is ever not good, but sometimes the message will speak to me more than on others or the praise and worship will really draw me closer to God. I was on usher duty, which I love! for both services. To welcome guests and watch over the congregation for needs to be met is an awesome responsibility. It is a truly servants position.

Well, I need to get stuff ready for tomorrow, night y'all!

2 comments:

  1. I hope this week goes better. I've noticed that some weeks nothing seems to happen but it really is. Stick with it!

    I so know what you mean about some talks just seem like the speaker is talking JUST to you! I love it when that happens. I found my self tearing up a bit this last Sunday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allan IS right. Even with the weird and wonky things the female body can do, consistently eating lower calorie and exercising HAS TO have an effect on the scale. Maybe not right off, but eventually. I go through 'stasis' days when nothing moves, then I have nice days when the scale moves down daily. Consistency makes it work in time.

    The low carb days are gonna be a huge boon to many in the challenge with endocrine/metabolic issues. No doubt.

    Later...

    ReplyDelete