Saturday, May 7, 2011

P6, day 13

Well, P6 officially starts on Monday. Allan wants us to consult our dr's about it and I totally understand that. I will be faxing the plan to her office on Monday and see what she says. I am not concerned about it because I have been doing the OPG for 2 weeks and that pretty much matches week 1 that starts Monday. If this was not safe then gastric bypass patients wouldn't be one this for the month before they had surgery. I have done really well on this. I miss food but it's not as bad as it was the first couple of days.

My husband commented last night that he didn't know how I was able to do this, he only sees what I eat at night, so he doesn't see the yummy lunch!! I thought for a minute and then looked over at him and said that I have come to realize that I have the rest of my life to eat but that I needed to do this for now so that I will be able to ENJOY living the rest of my life instead of just living it. I think he finally got it.

Christian and Isabella are out Mother's Day shopping and will be here when they are done. I so love having the two of them come over on Saturday's!! We always have such a good time.

Later, gator!

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you explained it. That was something like I told Jim 50 lbs ago and now that I'm here he's not quite as understanding that I'm not done. Told him soon.
    Take care and have a blessed weekend. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

    ReplyDelete