Friday, May 13, 2011

long week...

I don't know why, but this week has been really hard on me. I am constantly hungry, my ear hurts, work is a pain...



I want to go hide somewhere and not have to deal with anything.


A friend sent me job referal to see if I knew of anyone for the position. It is temporary with a chance to go permenant, making almost double what I make now. It's through an agency and I ask some questions about it. It sounds like it is in the commercial ins industry which I am vaguely familiar with. I may try for it if it sounds like it will go permanent. Scary, I know.


I am cutting Christina's hair tonight. She wants an Emo haircut. I hope it turns out well.

3 comments:

  1. Aww, is that your daughter? That haircut rocks! Don't let her cut it, lol. For real though, cutest hair ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend. Think about the offer and see where it brings you. I too got an offer last week from the school as a sub para with a chance of someday full time....but I have my daycare and I can't give that up for just a sub but I've always wanted to get into the school. UGH!!! Thinking.
    Take care and have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a COOL cut!

    Good luck with the job. When I find myself extra peckish I ask
    - am I getting enough sleep
    - is something bothering me
    - am I eating enough throughout the day
    - am I over-exercising
    - am I getting enough sunlight
    - am I lacking some vitamin/mineral?

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete