Wednesday, May 18, 2011

dinner...

Wow!! Did I enjoy dinner tonight!! I added some Zatarain's to my dinner tonight and it made all the difference in the world!! I love that stuff! It's like chocolate, cheese or bacon...it makes everything taste better! Don't be fooled by other creole seasonings, there is just a special zip to it that others don't have, I don't know what it is...it's like comparing Coke and Pepsi...Coke has a sharp, burn your nose kind of taste, whereas, Pepsi is smooth. Zatarain's is Coke, everything else is Pepsi. But be careful, the more you use the hotter it gets!!

Starting to feel better. The antibiotics are kicking in. Typically, they give me diarrhea but I had the opposite reaction this time and I think that has a lot to do with how I was feeling. I'm over the constipation now and it has swung to the other extreme. Lots of bathroom time!

Y'all have a good night!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I emailed Allan earlier about his diet plan and he's away from his computer and suggested that I email you to get a copy. Can you send it to my email? karrah2303@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete