Friday, May 6, 2011

P6, day 12

Sent my weight in to Allan this morning. I have lost 4.1 lbs since Sunday!!! Whoo-hoo! I have now lost 61.4 lbs since 1/9/11! That means I am 22 lbs away from having lost 100lbs from my highest weight!! I am so excited!!!

I have NEVER lost this much weight on my own before. The most I have ever lost at one time was when Christina was about 2, I lost 20lbs on Atkins then 40 more on phen/fen, 60 total. No pills, no surgery, just me eating less and moving more with a lot of help from friends!!!

Thank you all so very much for the inspiration and motivation and encouragement!!

6 comments:

  1. This is amazing. You are doing so well. Whoo-hoo. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME, your effort that is fantastic !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo you are on a roll!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH!!!! That is terrific Anna. Wonderful work. Keep it up, your goal is getting closer and closer.
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete