Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dr visit...

went to see my dr this morning and had my annual blood work done. She approved the P6 plan and was very impressed with my weight loss so far. On my last visit, I weighed 366.6 and this morning on their scale after lots of water and fully dressed (they have this thing about stripping down in the hallway to weigh...go figure!!) and was 308.4. I missed a couple of day of my blood pressure medicine (water pill part only) so I have retained some water, that will come off in the next day or two since I now have some extra pills at work for when I forget.

Doing well, can't wait for the snack tonight, though!! It is something that I haven't had in a while. It is new on the P6 since it was not included in the experiment part of the plan. Yummy, yummy!!!

Cryin' fat people night. We will be down to 4 finalists and it looks like it will be a good episode from the commercials.

Later!

If you pray, please pray for south Louisiana. They are planning to open the Morganza Spillway on Thursday and it will flood the small town that my sister has a house in, Stephensville and also Morgan City (where I am from). My sister rents out her house to someone and lives in Lafayette where they rent a house because there are just no jobs in that area and they have been unable to sell their house. My mom is moving back to her house there in the next couple of weeks and my nieces live there with their families.

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!! Missmmommy! That is great news on your doctors scale. I'll be finding out the 25 how I differ from last year. I also can't wait for my blood work to come back and see how things are.
    Keep up the great work.
    I will pray for your family and others in LA. It is terrible all this weather stuff.
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete