Thursday, May 5, 2011

100th Post!!!

YAY! my 100th post!! I feel like I have reached a real milestone today!! P6 is going well, a little behind on my water this morning, though. Gotta catch up before lunch, so I'ma chuggin'!

I had the weirdest dream last night! As with most of my dreams, this one is very disjointed. I dreamed that Karen (Sunshine's Heart) and I were at Allan's house (not sure if we were in NY or if his house was suddenly in Memphis) and another man was there, I don't know who this was. Sue was out at the gym and man and Allan were playing cards. I was there talking to Karen about P6 and waiting for my kids to call me and telling that their flight had landed and that I could come pick them up. We were joking with Allan about doing Jello shots because it is Cinco de Mayo and they SHOULD BE on the plan!! Allan put some stuffed chicken breasts in the oven and was having me keep an eye on them while he played cards. I, was then whining about having to cook stuff that I couln't eat!! Suddenly, I was making some kind of peanut sauce and Allan was standing there watching, I looked up and he said that it wasn't done yet because it wasn't "crackly" yet. I said that I couldn't wait to taste it and he just stood there looking at me and raised his eyebrow and I said "oh yeah, it's not on the plan" lol That's how it ended. Strange, huh?

Well, gotta run, need to start drinking!! Water, that is!!

2 comments:

  1. Ok lady, you need to start eating some real food! Clearly this Phase 6 has gone to your head! Tee hee.

    I thought the same thing when I was making Jello. I thought a bit of rum wouldn't hurt, would it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are doing so well. It does make a lot of sense to do this to get over any food addictions and so on. Keep up the great work. God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete