Friday, March 4, 2011

knees...

I hurt my knees earlier this week and have been really depressed. I'm sure what happened...I woke up Monday morning and could barely walk. I hate that my weight makes my knees so susceptible to injury. I can sleep on my back with my knees not bent, so that my knees kinda cave in and the next day I am in severe pain. I am thinking that is what I have done. I have been really uncomfortable at night. I can't seem to get much sleep. It was getting better, but all of a sudden the pain has come back.

Not sure how this week's weigh in will go. I may end up on the "kick ass" list this week!! I can take it, I deserve it this week. I have been short tempered and foul all week. I hope this passes quickly. Haven't seen Aunt Flo since Dec, probably where the moodiness is coming from.

Need to catch up on some blog reading, I have been neglecting everyone except Allan, even mine!!

Night y'all.

1 comment:

  1. I know what it is like to have knees that hurt. The good news is that every pound off takes a lot of pressure off those knees. I hear many stories at Weight Watcher meetings when people say their knees no longer hurt. I've read that one pound off will take four pounds of stress off your knees. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete