Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weigh in...

I am excited about tomorrow's weigh in! I have done really well this week!

Fast is over in the am, so I can have meat, bread and sweets again! Yay! But guess what! No sweets still. I am sticking to this!!! I have started buying some organic produce and eggs. I wish I could afford the organic meat, but can't. I am really looking forward to some Tilapia. I put Zataran's Creole Seasoning in it and then saute it in a pan with a small pat of butter and then a squeeze of lemon juice when done. Yummy!!! Nix on the butter now, I will use some butter flavored Pam instead. I make shrimp sorta the same way, but add a clove of minced garlic to the butter and then add the shrimp that I have sprinkled with Z and then finish with a squeeze of lemon. I will have to check to see if this is in the plan. Since I haven't had any meat for the same three weeks I have been in the challenge as I have been on the fast, I don't know what meats/seafood are allowed. I know Allan eats shrimp a good bit, so my fingers are crossed!

Had a great day today with Izzy and C3. Went to the Trolley Stop Cafe and shopped around a little. They didn't have as much as I thought they would, but the people were awesome and the food smelled divine!! They have plate lunch specials everyday and they post them on facebook. They also sell crafts, organic food items, organic meat, milk (raw), goat milk, several cheeses... I got a menu and C3 and I plan to go next Saturday for lunch. They have pimento cheese burgers, those sound so good! But that is not what I will be having, probably a salad. I haven't really looked at the menu thoroughly yet.

Well, I'm off to bed, singing again tomorrow so I have to be at church by 7:45, did I mention that it is a 30 minute drive to our church and that I get up earlier for church than I do for work?? Work is 4.5 miles away and church is 26 miles away, but I love our church!!!

'Night y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment