Sunday, January 16, 2011

Today was not fun...

Me and C3 went to Tammy's house to watch her dogs while she and her husband went out of town for the weekend. Her 2 dogs are her and her husband's second set of children. Decided not to go to church today because I have a sinus infection and wanted to get some rest. Ed, my husband, called me at about 10:15 to ask when I would be home. I told him that I had planned to stay at Tammy's until they got home. He had left church early and was at home having chest pains. I told him to take a couple of aspirin and that I would be there shortly. We spend most of the day in the ER, he is still there. They did not find any trace of a heart attack but are keeping him overnight to do a stress test in the morning. Hopefully there won't be any blockages because if there is, they will keep him and do a heart cath. Not sure what that involves but I'm sure it is not good.

Did ok food wise until I got home. Christina made some tortilini with sauce and I had a bowl and a half. Should have stopped at about half of what I had eaten.

Did not weigh this morning as I was at Tammy's house.

Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment