Thursday, January 27, 2011

Good day...

Today turned out to be a good day. Work was busy with the new phones...having to answer both phones until line 1 would forward over to the new phone, didn't happen before I left but hopefully it will in the morning. Felt good all day, no headache. It's been a while since I could say that. I've been fighting a sinus infection since Oct and just finished my 3rd round of antibiotics, I think this time it is finally licked.

Great day food wise. Ended up with exactly 1200 calories for the day. Not enough water, though. Good, brisk walk with Ginger. Can't do the stair exercise yet, knees won't tolerate it. Maybe when I weigh less.

Had worship practice tonight, it went really well. Went through all the songs just one time! Normally we do each one at least twice, but there were no new songs tonight.

Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment