Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Weigh in...

Weigh in was yesterday, even though I have been weighing almost every day.  334.7, that's 9.1 lbs lost this week!!  I know most of it was water because my ankles were very swollen from the Mexican food I had over the weekend before.

Cooked a lot yesterday.  We had sausage, chicken, hamburgers, pork steaks, grilled onions, bell pepper, green beans and deviled eggs.  Lots of carb friendly food.  I made pimento cheese for one of the guys at work, he loved it.   I ran the recipe through Sparkpeople and it came in at 1 carb per serving.

Deviled Eggs

I mix into the egg yolks: mayo, very small amount of mustard, dill relish and Zatarain's Creole Seasoning.  Be careful with the Zatarain's the more you use the hotter and saltier it gets.

Night y'all!

2 comments:

  1. 9 pounds is a great thing. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! A great loss. I use the Zatarain's seasoning on kale chips and also in my egg white salad. Very yummy.

    ReplyDelete