Monday, August 29, 2011

Weigh in...

343.8 lbs this morning! Cripes!

Low carb has started!

Breakfast - 3 eggs, scrambled with bacon bits and 1/4 cup cheddar cheese and a splash of heavy cream (instead of milk)

Snack - coffee with 1 tbs heavy cream and splenda (which I hate in hot stuff)

I am at 4 carbs so far.

I am going home after my boss gets here. I have had a headache for aobut 1 1/2 weeks now that I can't get rid of. I went to the Dr Friday and I told her that I didn't think it was sinus becuase I wasn't congested. She gave me 2 prescriptions, 1 for pain and 1 to help me fall asleep. I have had trouble going to sleep lately. Last night, while I was blogging, I noticed that my nose was stopped up, I guess it was sinus after all.


1 comment:

  1. I need to do low carb, I have decreased them but I think if I really focused I could drop a decent number. I've been reading about people who have limited carbs as well as gluten and their bodies just seem to feel better all the way around. Looking forward to seeing how this goes for you and doing some research of my own. Feel free to share any good links!

    ReplyDelete