Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 2...

Went home from work not feeling well again. It's just sinus, but man, it is kicking my butt!!

Food has been good so far, I had a protein shake for breakfast, a chicken breast (skin stuffed with bleu cheese, bacon, butter and chives), recipe here and a Caesar salad. Dinner will be a cheese burger on an oopsie roll. I need to run everything thru myfitnesspal.com to see where I am. Oh, yeah, 1 cup of coffee with 1 tbs of flavored creamer.

16 carbs so far. I need to add a small salad, ooohh no!! Grilled onion!! We have some vidalia onions and I slice them and drizzle them with olive oil and sprinkle Zatarain's Creole seasoning and them grill them. They are soooo good!!! Never mind - 14 carbs!! Who knew??? Back to the salad!

How was your day?

2 comments:

  1. When I read what you eat, it sounds so good but I've tried the low carb diet and it made me feel terrible. I did lose weight very quickly but felt so bad I didn't care if I was fat. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the low carb thing works for you!!! So glad you're back blogging. I've fallen off the wagon and have had a hard time getting back up. I'm "trying" to go wheat free as it is not doing well with my stomach. Stick with it!! You'll feel better. Keep looking at that beautiful grandbaby and do it for her! :-)

    ReplyDelete