Tuesday, March 10, 2009

This is my first day on the bypass diet. I got the idea from www.almostgastricbypass.blogspot.com He was been doing this on and off for quite some time now. The first time Allen followed the diet, he lost 100 lbs. Now don't get me wrong, he is exercising. as well. And since this diet is done by gastric bypass patients recovering from surgery, it sounds safe. Here is the website http://www.endowsec.com/pated/edtgs22.htm, here is one from the Mayo Clinic http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/gastric-bypass-diet/WT00007. While I was searching for the after surgery diets, I found several sites that were running specials on weight loss surgery. OMG, on special??? Sure I want to go to some back alley surgeon running a "special"!!! There was a woman in the building that I used to work in that had hers done in Mississippi, she almost died!! She had a major stroke, thank God that is happened while she was still in the hospital, because that is the only reason she survived it!

It's 1pm and I am on my 2nd cup of chicken broth, yum! Not!, well not bad and kind of filling. At least no one in the office has come in with food that I would have to smell and start craving.

Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment